Use fresh or frozen spinach and red peppers, or try adding your own colorful vegetables in this dish.
1. In a small bowl, mix the cream cheese and garlic powder.
2. Spread about 2 tablespoons of the cheese mixture on each tortilla.
3. Sprinkle about 2 tablespoons bell pepper and 2 tablespoons cheese on one half of each tortilla.
4. Add spinach: 1/4 cup if using fresh leaves OR 2 Tablespoons if using frozen. Fold tortillas in half.
5. Heat a large skillet over medium heat until hot. Put 2 folded tortillas in skillet and heat for 1-2 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
6. Remove quesadillas from skillet, place on platter and cover with foil to keep warm while cooking the remainder.
7. Cut each quesadilla into 4 wedges. Serve warm.
Avoid produce with pesticides by cooking with the 'Clean 15' fruits and vegetables. Thank you Today Show for this segment this morning.
Thank you Cecil and Isaac for the delicious lunch prepared today for us.
We are excited to have iHeartRadio and 939mia as sponsors of the 28th Annual Bowling to Fight Hunger to benefit Poverello. Be sure to join us September 8th at Sawgrass Lanes for our... https://t.co/wWzgO2nYRA
We are excited to have iHeartRadio and 939mia as sponsors of the 28th Annual Bowling to Fight Hunger to benefit Poverello. Be sure to join us September 8th at Sawgrass Lanes for our... https://t.co/wWzgO2nYRA— Poverello (@HungerFighter) April 19, 2018