Proof there’s nothing cauliflower can’t do.
TOTAL TIME: 0:25
- 1 large head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 Medium Onion, Diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 inch fresh ginger, minced
- 6 oz. frozen peas and carrots
- 1 c. cooked, shredded chicken
- 1 tbsp. chili paste
- 2 large eggs
- 5 tsp. soy sauce, divided
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 2 bunches green onions, chopped
- Working in batches, place cauliflower into the bowl of a food processor fitted with the blade attachment. Process into small crumbles that resemble rice, then set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat 1 tablespoon oil. Add onions and cook, 2 minutes, then add garlic, ginger, peas, and carrots and cook, 5 minutes more, stirring often. When vegetables have softened, add chicken and chili paste and cook, 2 minutes. Add riced cauliflower and cook 2 minutes, stirring often.
- Push rice mixture to one side of the pan and crack eggs into the open area of the skillet. Add one teaspoon soy sauce to eggs and scramble. Once cooked through, stir eggs into rice mixture. Add remaining 4 teaspoons soy sauce and stir.
- Continue cooking until everything is heated through and soft, 5 minutes. Remove from heat and drizzle with sesame oil. Sprinkle with green onions and serve.