SUMMARY: The Customer Service Rep. II (Writer) is responsible for creating a welcoming environment in both locations: Pompano Beach & the Food Pantry at Wilton Manors, taking client food menu orders, arranging gift card distribution and ensuring that clients are eligible for services.
LOCATION: In normal times, this position we offer is in our main facility. Now, due to the exceptional measures in place to prevent COVID-19, we are looking for an associate to work in both locations: Pompano Beach & the Food Pantry at Wilton Manors and sometimes remote from home. Once the situation is back to normal, this position may become permanent.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Receives menus from Writers/Customer Services Representatives.
- Reviews, monitors and packs orders.
- Make sure foods are being handled properly and distributed in a safe manner.
- WOW Customers over the phone, online chat, or email.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
- Enthusiasm and a Be BOLD attitude with great customer service skills.
- A problem solver with keen attention to detail.
- A WORK Together approach with open communication, excellence in service, integrity, and accountability.
- Knows how to address customer concerns creatively and share feedback with other teammates.
- Build TRUST by working as a team member, as well as independently, with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate a strong customer service orientation and take responsibility to ensure customers are satisfied.
- Greet food pantry clients.
- Check client sign in sheet to determine client file number, locate client file.
- Review file to determine eligibility.
- If client eligibility is up to date provide client with menu.
- Assist client with menu selection.
- Provide menu order to packers.
- Take food order, assisting clients with selection of medical tailored menus.
- Provide packers with order.
- Maintain strict confidentiality in accordance with HIPAA regulations and TPC policy.
- Presents a positive, professional appearance and conveys a professional demeanor in the performance of assigned duties.
- Working closely with other departments as necessary to maintain client update.
- Ability to work quickly and effectively while maintaining a calm atmosphere.
- Must be willing to be of assistance to those in need.
- Organize and track all voucher receipts.
- Accurately completes data entry necessary.
- Assist with all grant requirements.
- Receive customers who arrive with appointments or walk-in.
- Schedule appointments, clients are placed on the call back list/client must be contacted before the end of the business day.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE: This position requires High School or GED. Must be willing to be of assistance to those in need. Bilingual is highly preferred (creole-English and/or Spanish-English).
COMPUTER SKILLS: To perform this job successfully, an individual should be proficient with Computer: Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Outlook, and Excel; (PE) software system; Smart Choice; Internet software records; T-Sheets & ADP Online access (HR and payroll software).
INTERESTED? please email your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org