Date(s) - Saturday, September 8
12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Join or Donate:
Facebook Event: https://www.facebook.com/pg/Bowling-to-Fight-Hunger-to-benefit-Poverello-171112236376075
TIME: Registration: 12:00pm-1:00pm | Event: 1:00pm- 4:00pmLOCATION: Sawgrass Lanes
8501 N University Drive
Tamarac, FL 33321
Your participation makes a direct impact in the lives of Broward County residents living with chronic and critical illnesses including cancer, heart disease, diabetes and HIV.
WAYS TO PARTICIPATE
- Register as a Virtual Bowler, a Bowler or a Team Captain.
- Team Captains can register their team of 5 Bowlers.
- Invest in a Sponsorship Opportunity that range from $500 to $12,500
- Once registered, create your personal fundraiser and invite others to support your efforts. Remember, there are cool prizes for individuals and groups that raise the most money.
- Donate raffle and/or silent auction prizes (last year this effort raised over $12,000 for the event).
- Host a Launch Party or an event for a team at your business, restaurant or bar.
- Spread the word about Bowling To Fight Hunger across your social media profiles by liking and posting the event’s Facebook page.
- Become an event volunteer – call Tania at (954) 561-3663 ext. 120
Welcome to the Hunger Fighting Zone. Thank you for your commitment to fighting hunger in our community. By participating in “Bowling to Fight Hunger”, you’re making a direct impact in the lives of men, women and children living with chronic/critical illnesses who are not able to buy adequate food and nutrition. http://youtu.be/gNx_HCa0Ro4
For sponsorship opportunities, download sponsor deck 28th BAT Sponsor Deck
Contact our Events & Fundraising Coordinator at email@example.com
Fresh Sweet Corn Salad
From: Diabetic Living Magazine, Summer 2018 and EatingWell
We love fresh summer corn when it's in season, but frozen corn makes a great year-round substitute in this quick and easy side dish.
By: Diabetic Living Magazine https://t.co/VtrUMo36jR