- Book organizing: help us sort, shelve, and “weed” the loads of donated books we get each day
- Office: Respond to community requests, contact clients, update databases, send thank-you letters, work on “special tasks,” help us keep our space clean and organized, and other projects.
- Join the committees: fundraising, events, volunteers, among others.
- Host/oversee: book packing sessions, sorting room, bric-a- brac, linens, etc.
- Fundraising events: Bowl-a-Thon, Aids Walk, others.
Are you a great grant writer? A gifted graphic artist? A prolific fundraiser? An excellent writer, photographer, blogger, or social media whiz? Have other special skills and talents you want to share?
Please select which volunteer opportunity you are interested in then fill out the form below. Thank you.
#190 - Error validating application. Invalid application ID. Here are some possible solutions to fix the error.