We are committed to provide for residents of South Florida who meet specific qualifications for services, by encompassing the following values:
- We will treat all individuals in need without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, citizenship, political beliefs, marital or familial status, gender identity, genetic information, mental or physical disability and/or any other basis of discrimination.
- We will act responsibly through the efficient and honest use of contributions and in-kind resources entrusted to us.
- We will ever be mindful of our dependence on the generosity of others.
- We will whenever possible, earn our operating expenses through social enterprise.
- We will continually put the needs of our clients above all other interests and proactively change to meet those needs.
- We will promote volunteerism in feeding the poor and sick.
- We will strive to provide the best available food, tools, facilities, staff, volunteers and service to accomplish our mission.
Health & Education
- We will provide opportunities for the poor to access healthcare and health supporting behaviors
Diversity & Inclusion
- We seek fairness, equality and equity in all our decisions, actions and service provision.
- Our staff reflect the diverse communities we serve.