This colorful crowd-pleaser that incorporates vegetables, whole grains, protein and dairy in one dish. Serve with some fresh, frozen, canned, or dried fruit for a meal that contains all of the food groups.
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly spray an 8-inch square baking dish with vegetable oil spray.
2. Prepare the spaghetti using the package directions, omitting the salt and oil. Drain well in a colander.
3. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat the oil over medium heat, swirling to coat the bottom. Cook the bell peppers and onion for 4 to 5 minutes, or until tender, stirring occasionally.
4. Pour into a large bowl. Stir in the remaining ingredients, except the spaghetti. Pour into a baking dish.
5. Bake, covered, for 20 minutes. Bake, uncovered for 10 minutes, or until the mixture is warmed through and light golden brown on top.