This colorful crowd-pleaser that incorporates vegetables, whole grains, protein and dairy in one dish. Serve with some fresh, frozen, canned, or dried fruit for a meal that contains all of the food groups.
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly spray an 8-inch square baking dish with vegetable oil spray.
2. Prepare the spaghetti using the package directions, omitting the salt and oil. Drain well in a colander.
3. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat the oil over medium heat, swirling to coat the bottom. Cook the bell peppers and onion for 4 to 5 minutes, or until tender, stirring occasionally.
4. Pour into a large bowl. Stir in the remaining ingredients, except the spaghetti. Pour into a baking dish.
5. Bake, covered, for 20 minutes. Bake, uncovered for 10 minutes, or until the mixture is warmed through and light golden brown on top.
Avoid produce with pesticides by cooking with the 'Clean 15' fruits and vegetables. Thank you Today Show for this segment this morning.
Thank you Cecil and Isaac for the delicious lunch prepared today for us.
We are excited to have iHeartRadio and 939mia as sponsors of the 28th Annual Bowling to Fight Hunger to benefit Poverello. Be sure to join us September 8th at Sawgrass Lanes for our... https://t.co/wWzgO2nYRA
We are excited to have iHeartRadio and 939mia as sponsors of the 28th Annual Bowling to Fight Hunger to benefit Poverello. Be sure to join us September 8th at Sawgrass Lanes for our... https://t.co/wWzgO2nYRA— Poverello (@HungerFighter) April 19, 2018