- Organize: help us sort, shelve, and “weed” the loads of donated items we get each day
- Office: Respond to community requests, contact clients, update databases, send thank-you letters, work on “special tasks,” help us keep our space clean and organized, and other projects.
- Join the committees: fundraising, events, volunteers, among others.
- Host/oversee: book packing sessions, sorting room, bric-a- brac, linens, etc.
- Fundraising events: Bowl-a-Thon, Aids Walk, others.
Are you a great grant writer? A gifted graphic artist? A prolific fundraiser? An excellent writer, photographer, blogger, or social media whiz? Have other special skills and talents you want to share?
[fts_twitter twitter_name=VolunteerSFL tweets_count=6 cover_photo=no stats_bar=no show_retweets=no show_replies=no]