Date(s) - Saturday, January 13
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Manor Lanes Bowling/Sports Den Pub
Join or Donate:
DATE: Saturday January 13, 2024
LOCATION: Manor Lanes Bowling/Sports Den Pub, 1517 NE 26th St, Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33305
Your participation makes a direct impact in the lives of residents living with chronic and critical illnesses including cancer, heart disease, diabetes and HIV.
WAYS TO PARTICIPATE
- Register as a Bowler and pay fee or
- Have Team Captains register/pay for their team of 6 Bowlers.
- Invest in a Sponsorship Opportunity that range from $1,000 to $25,000 and receive discount codes according to your sponsorship level.
- Once registered, create your personal fundraiser and invite others to support Poverello. Remember, there are cool prizes for individuals and groups that raise the most money.
- Donate raffle and/or silent auction prizes.
- Host a Launch Party or an event for a team at your business, restaurant or bar.
- Spread the word about Bowling for Food as Medicine across your social media profiles by liking and posting the event’s Facebook page.
- Become an event volunteer – call, text, or fax Brad at (954) 666-0743
Welcome to the Food as Medicine Zone. Thank you for your commitment to fighting food insecurity in our community. By participating in Bowling for Food as Medicine, you’re making a direct impact in the lives of men, women and children living with serious illnesses who are not able to buy adequate food and nutrition.
For sponsorship opportunities, download the
35 Years of Caring Bowling for Food As Medicine Sponsor Deck
Contact our Events & Fundraising Team at firstname.lastname@example.org