Date(s) - Saturday, August 24
10:00 am - 11:00 pm
Manor Lanes Bowling/Sports Den Pub
Join or Donate:
TIME: Registration: 10 AM 1 PM 5 PM| Event: Shift One 10:00AM- 1:30PM Shift Two 1:30 PM – 5:00 PM Shift Three 5:00 – 11:00 PM
LOCATION: Manor Lanes Bowling/Sports Den Pub, 1517 NE 26th St, Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33305
Your participation makes a direct impact in the lives of Broward County residents living with chronic and critical illnesses including cancer, heart disease, diabetes and HIV.
WAYS TO PARTICIPATE
- Register as a Bowler or a Team Captain.
- Team Captains can register their team of 5 Bowlers.
- Invest in a Sponsorship Opportunity that range from $500 to $12,500
- Once registered, create your personal fundraiser and invite others to support your efforts. Remember, there are cool prizes for individuals and groups that raise the most money.
- Donate raffle and/or silent auction prizes (last year this effort raised over $6000 for the event).
- Host a Launch Party or an event for a team at your business, restaurant or bar.
- Spread the word about Bowling To Fight Hunger across your social media profiles by liking and posting the event’s Facebook page.
- Become an event volunteer – call Tania at (954) 561-3663 ext. 120
Welcome to the Hunger Fighting Zone. Thank you for your commitment to fighting hunger in our community. By participating in “Bowling to Fight Hunger”, you’re making a direct impact in the lives of men, women and children living with serious illnesses who are not able to buy adequate food and nutrition. http://youtu.be/gNx_HCa0Ro4