SUMMARY: This position is primarily responsible for all services provided through Poverello’s Be Well Programming in all services at all locations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Manages the high-quality operation of Poverello’s Be Well Programming, and grant management including but not limited to: Ryan White Part A programs, Diabetes Prevention Programs, SBIRT Special Project of National Significance, Peer Programming, Referrals to other community services.
- Coordinates all schedules of staff, volunteers and providers who work within the programming.
- Ensures documentation of all services provided at the center through AthenaHealth.net, Provide Enterprise and/or Smart Choice according to proper procedure.
- Responsible for the quality, procedure and performance improvement of all programming under purview.
- Adopts a continuous improvement model in Be Well Programming.
- Informs regular customers of new services.
- Listens to and resolves service complaints.
- Ensures facility is kept clean and in optimal condition.
- Improves the offerings of the center using benchmarks from around the country.
- Maintains pleasant and appropriate relationships with donors.
- Keeps all schedules and services up to date.
- Development activities to support agency fundraising efforts are required.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE: Master’s Degree and State of Florida license in Social Work, Mental Health Counseling or Marriage and Family Counseling; knowledge of HIV, Cancer, Kidney Disease, and/or Diabetes highly recommended; at least 2 years of clinical/managerial experience.
Note: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, national origin or other legally protected classifications.
INTERESTED? please email your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com