Ingredients (2 servings)
2 (5oz cans) Tuna in water
1/2 Head Lettuce
1 Medium Tomato
1/2 Medium Onion
1/4 Small Bunch Cilantro
3 tsp Dijon Mustard
2.5 oz Greek Yogurt (Plain)
- Wash and dry lettuce, tomatoes, and cilantro.
- Dice onion and tomatoes. Chop cilantro and set aside.
- Drain tuna and transfer to a large bowl.
- Mix onion, tomatoes, and 3/4 of cilantro with tuna.
- Squeeze lime juice to tuna along with mustard, greek yogurt, salt and pepper. Mix tuna salad until all items are mixed.
- Serve by creating a wrap with 2 lettuce leaves, add tuna mixture in the middle of lettuce wrap and use leftover cilantro to garnish.