1 (15oz) can diced tomato
1 medium eggplant (sliced)
2 medium zucchini (sliced)
4 tomatoes (sliced)
1 onion (chopped)
3 garlic cloves (minced)
3 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons thyme
2 tablespoons rosemary
Salt & Pepper
*Optional: Parmesan cheese to garnish
- Pre-heat oven to 400F
- Cook onion and 3/4 of garlic in 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium heat until tender.
- Add diced tomatoes and seasoning, let simmer for 15 minutes. Taste and adjust seasoning.
- Cut vegetables to 1/8″ thickness.
- Pour tomato sauce to baking dish. Arrange vegetables on top of sauce by standing them up on their sides.
- Create mixture with remaining olive oil, garlic and seasoning. Brush evenly on top of vegetables.
- Cover and bake for 25 minutes. Uncover and bake additional 10 minutes.
- Optional: add parmesan cheese to garnish.