1 (cans) Tuna
1 hard-boiled egg
3 large potatoes
1/4 bunch fresh Cilantro
1/4 cup chopped onions
1/4 cup greek yogurt
Salt & Pepper
- Wash and peel potatoes. Cut into four or six parts and place in a large saucepan with water and a teaspoon of salt. Let boil for at least 15 minutes or until potatoes are soft.
- In a separate saucepan boil egg for 10 minutes.
- Strain potatoes, place them in a large bowl, and mash until there are no lumps left.
- Prepare tuna by mixing with greek yogurt, cilantro, onions, lime juice, salt, and pepper. Stir until all ingredients are well mixed.
- To assemble the causa, use improvised aluminum foil mold. Add two tablespoons of mashed potatoes and with a spoon press towards the bottom of the plate to flatten. Next, add a layer of tuna followed by another mashed potato layer with the same technique. Remove aluminum foil.
- Top with half of the hardboiled egg.